Introductions!

For the past four years, I have run the @Nightwingology twitter account, building a following of comics and Nightwing fans. My goal has always been to show appreciation for the whole history of Dick Grayson, in an effort to share with the world his depth and importance, focusing on areas which fandom occasionally overlooks. In honor of the his recent return to the role of Nightwing, I have decided to expand my Nightwingology page to a fully dedicated blog! Here I will expand on ideas and threads found on my twitter page, as well as provide character analysis, gear analysis, comic reviews, fanfiction recommendations, reading lists, and more! 

Nightwing #77 cover by Travis Moore

This blog will be a place for the celebration of all things Nightwing, from comics, to television, to videogames. The ultimate goal is to create a space for Nightwing fandom to learn more about Dick Grayson, not as an extension of Batman, but as a hero in his own right. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts